A complete network music software player for the most demanding audiophile.
JPLAY FEMTO combines unrivalled digital playback algorithms with convenience that has not been available before.
Now featuring our femtoServer, ultra-light and ultra-optimized UPnP media server, digital files are reproduced with higher transparency and precision than ever before, giving you greater insight into all of your music.
JPLAY FEMTO, our UPnP Renderer, can extract the best performance from virtually all audio formats and resolutions including DSD Native (RAW) up to fs256 & DSD DoP up to fs256.
Thanks to extreme optimizations in JPLAY FEMTO, not only local files sound better – Tidal & Qobuz hi-rez lossless streams can be played at much higher quality too.
- Download and run JPLAY FEMTO setup
- Select the folders with your music files
- Restart PC
- Open JPLAY Settings panel to select your DAC
- Open a UPnP remote app on any device in your home network (see the list below), select JPLAY FEMTO as the renderer and JPLAY femtoServer as the library
->Download NOW<- fully-functional JPLAY FEMTO which also includes JPLAY Classic and test-drive it for free for the next 21 days!
To all customers who ask for JPLAY Classic – the free trial version includes both JPLAY Classic and JPLAY FEMTO, if you don’t wish to upgrade to FEMTO you can ask for a free JPLAY Classic code when JPLAY trial expires
The price for new customers is 149EUR (includes both JPLAY FEMTO & JPLAY Classic) and can be purchased here: http://jplay.eu/buy-now/
SPECIAL OFFER for existing JPLAY customers!
All existing JPLAY customers can upgrade to JPLAY FEMTO for only 79 EUR!
Please use this PayPal button to purchase the upgrade:
(please note your email has to match the one used when buying JPLAY – only verified existing JPLAY customers are eligible for this special offer)
- JPLAY FEMTO UPnP renderer converts a PC into a hi-end audio endpoint
- JPLAY femtoServer UPnP media server converts a PC into a hi-end music server
- Smallest buffer of any music player (DAC Link 1000Hz)
- Supported Audio Formats: FLAC, WAV, DSD DoP 64/128/256, DSD Native up to 256 (via ASIO), AIFF, ALAC, M4A, MP3, WMA
- Supported Streaming Platforms: TIDAL, Qobuz (including Sublime hi-rez plan)
- Supported Playback Methods: Kernel Streaming (KS), WASAPI Event Style, ASIO
- Special intel CPU optimized version (user-selectable)
- Gapless Playback
- Supported OS: Windows 8 or later (64-bit only)
More details about the features and configuration can be found in our manual here: http://jplay.eu/manual/